Hôtel Paris Trocadéro Tour Eiffel
HOTEL PARIS TROCADÉRO TOUR EIFFEL
The Hotel Waldorf Trocadéro invites you to experience the best of Paris thanks to its exceptional location in the heart of the 16th arrondissement.
For business or pleasure, it is your exclusive pied-à-terre between the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe, near Trocadéro square, avenue Montaigne, banks of the Seine River and the Palais de Congrès (convention centre).
An exclusive stay in Paris. Its 44 warm and comfortable rooms include modern facilities and personalised services and are located near many Parisian restaurants, chic cafés with beautiful terraces facing the Eiffel Tower, fashionable shops, museums and the most beautiful monuments of Paris.
Enjoy your day in Paris beginning with our special buffet breakfast.
We offer a buffet breakfast consisting of: hot drinks, pastries, cereals, yogurt, different selection of cheese, fresh fruits, cold cuts, salad vegetables, scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon …
Breakfast is served :
⇒ Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
⇒ Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, from 7:30 am to 10:30 am.
Breakfast offered for any reservation on our website.
- Non-smoking hotel
- 24-hour reception
- Multilingue staff
- Concierge service
- Courtesy tray
- Coffee and tea
- Welcome bottle of water offered
- New LED TVs LG Pro Series (60 French channels and international channels including CANAL + Sport Multi – Canal + Cinéma – Canal + Series offered) and beIN Sports
- Free Wi-Fi (unlimited broadband connection)
- Business center
- Computer and printer available
- DVD player available upon reception
- Fax/photocopy service
- Breakfast 7am-10am (7am-11am on weekends)
- Bar-lounge 2pm-12:30am
- Newspaper and magazines available
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Air conditionning
- Luggage store room
- Limousine & car rentals upon reception
- Public car park nearby
- Baby bed by request
- Babysitting upon request at reception
- Extra bed by request
- Changing table (by request)
- Bottle warmer (by request)
- Small pets allowed (10€ per day)
- No rooms available for disable persons.